Friday, September 14, 2007



ATTENTION FULL-QUIVER FAMILIES:

Barbara over at www.mommylife.net is writing an article that she needs help with. Here is her post:

"I am working on an article on evangelicals who've given up birth control and in conjunction putting together a Web Photo Album called "Filling Our Quivers" as part of my public gallery. This does not mean that you have to have a large family - it just means that your underlying philosophy is that children are a blessing and that you are willing to accept as many as God sends you through birth and/or adoption - and that at some point you stopped using birth control.

You can see my other web albums here.

What I'd like to do is put together one titled "Filling Our Quivers".

If you would like to participate, please email me (megamommy12(at)gmail(dot)com) your photo in the highest resolution possible. Also include text you would like me to put under the picture, beginning with "The ______ Family" and then - if you like - a short bio or encouragement or bit of philosophy or Bible verse you'd like to share (maximum 1024 characters - less than 200 words). Include in your email your permission to allow me to use your photo for my online web album and/or for possible use in online articles on this subject.

Remember, my Our Little Extras album (Down syndrome children and moms) and Mommy, Teach Me! album (children exhibiting independence, order, learning attitudes I discuss in my books and at my blog) are ongoing and you can contribute photos any time.

The Filling Our Quivers album will also be ongoing - but the sooner your send me your picture, the more likely I will be able to possibly use it or link to it for my upcoming article.

Love,
Barbara"


No comments: