Saturday, July 06, 2013

AFTER WE DROPPED OFF PATRICK


Patrick was dropped off on Friday and we had one day to fill before taking David to Camp Electric on Sunday. We had originally thought we'd tube down the river that runs through Helen, Georgia, but bad weather changed those plans. Instead, we headed to Phipps Plaza and treated the kids to LegoLand Discovery Center (or something like that) plus lots of good eating and some shopping. We also enjoyed visiting with the Brubakers, folks I've known since I was little, and staying in their super comfy home.

Kinda excited.  Just a wee bit. #afterwedroppedoffpatrick

.

Lego happy!

.

More Lego happiness abounds. #afterwedroppedoffpatrick

.

Surprised by a smile!  Right before we got back in the van, my "son from another mother" handed me a gift, the smiley face egg turner that I had loved so much in Sur La Table.  I was totally not expecting it at all.  He was a good sneak in every positive

No comments: