Tuesday, March 12, 2013

LIVE YOUR LIFE



“You ought to live your life with such freedom and joy
 that uptight Christians will doubt your salvation.” 

**********

Steve Brown, A Scandalous Freedom: The Radical Nature of the Gospel 


Workin' the trash. #wewillgo #missionaries #missionarykids #homeschoolers #lifeatwewillgo #trashpickup



If you are looking for some freedom and you hunger for grace-based joy, I highly recommend the book that this quote is from as well as many of Steve Brown's other books. God used him greatly in my life about fifteen years ago to set me free from so much stuff that was holding me back from being who God wanted me to be. You can find more information on his writings, listen to podcasts, and request free materials at this website: http://www.keylife.org/

No comments: