Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THANK YOU, AMAZING and MIGHTY GOD!

I asked you to pray for missionary Nick Boyd in Mozambique. Nick was seriously ill with malaria. He lives with his wife Marlene in an area with no modern hospitals.

Nick and Marlene Boyd Missionaries Mozambique

Today, Nick posted this on his facebook:

THANKING JESUS & ALL OF YOU who have prayed and interceded on my behalf because I'm ALIVE and pretty much HEALED in Jesus name! Woke up today feeling much much better and so full of joy! We've been overwhelmed by the love and prayer support from friends and family and people we don't even know all around the world! I'm more than thankful for each of you praying and sending love to us here in Africa! Sunday night was really scary...I felt like I was gonna die. Praise Jesus it's not my time to go! And a special thanks to my amazing lovely wife who has taken better care of me than any doctor could ever do...she's been by my side covering me in prayer & worship every minute...please feel free to share this status so everybody won't worry anymore. Jesus is so so good! Thank you all again so very much! HALLELUJAH!


Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Thank You, Amazing and Mighty God. Truly, You are a God of miracles. 


Read more about the Boyd's mission work in Tete, Mozambique, and even send them a note of encouragement http://pioneer61.org/.

No comments: