Monday, February 27, 2012

A NEW LOOK AT ROMANCE

"I don’t know about you, but when my husband sees a need and goes out of his way to meet it, I can barely contain my love for him!


Jim and Elysa resized and square



His love, lived out in practical ways, is romantic. Why? Because true romance is love lived out. And real life includes dirty dishes and piles of laundry."

--- Heidi St. John, THAT GIRL

Believe me, I still love chocolates and romantic get-aways to New Orleans but Heidi is totally solid with her point, that "true romance is love lived out." Amen!


Want to read more? Visit Heidi St. John's blog: http://www.homeschoolconvention.com/blog/that-girl/

2 comments:

Drewe Llyn said...

What a great picture of you two!!!!

Elysa said...

Thanks, DL! I love the joy and fun that it captures. That is a side of our relationship that is very real and very important but rarely shows up in photos, especially formal, professional ones.