Monday, February 20, 2012

HOW HAVE YOU SPENT YOUR MONDAY?

A lot of folks I know, including my hunky hubby, have been enjoying a day off thanks to President's Day. Others I know, have been loving some vacation days thanks to Mardi Gras. My sister-in-law and her three kids are some of those folks.

With them being here, I've been cooking for an even bigger army, doing a 4 mile walk with Stephanie as we're both working towards getting healthier, and I'm continuing to work on editing and upload photos from our Swaziland trip.



ElysaandbabyatSLCtoneddownresized





I can't just leave them as is or just let them show up on facebook any old way because I'm just OCD that way. I've said it before, but I'm going to be doing good to have all these pics edited and uploaded by the time we move to Africa in 2 years.




And what's adding to the length of time its taking? My dear Picnik.com photo-editing website is shutting down soon which means I'm going to be needing to find another option soon. I've been spending some time looking around the web for other offerings and have been messing about on BeFunky.com with some fun results.





BetsieandSandraLeeKidsPainted


So how have you spent this 3rd Monday in February?

No comments: