Saturday, January 03, 2009

A NEW YEAR's INTERVIEW....
...Confessions of a 13 Year Old




This evening, I am interviewing BJM, second daughter in the Mac menagerie and future celebrity. We don't know yet in what realm she will achieve her fame, but we know it's in her destiny one way or another.

So B, tell us if you will, in one sentence, what 2008 was like for you:
"It was a learning year and all through consequences. WA-A-AAH!"
Do you mind telling us what you learned?

"How to act in a relationship so your parents won't kill you."

Hmmmm.....sounds like a good lesson to learn.

"No, it was not. I don't want to have to learn that lesson at all because I shouldn't be in that situation in the first place."

Can't say that I disagree with that. What a wise little woman you are.

So....if 2008 was highlighted by learning about relationships and how NOT to---

"...GET KILLED BY YOUR PARENTS?!?!?"

---ummm, yeah, what she said. So, if 2008 was highlighted by that, what do you hope 2009 will be focused on?

"My book. That's my New Year's resolution...to finish it. Pretty odd. Wait, don't put that there! I was singing along to a song!"

That's my girl.

So is that it?

"Unless anyone has any questions."

Okay, admiring fans, you heard her. The floor is now open for discussion.

3 comments:

Jen U. said...

This cracked me up Elysa! I just love your family!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love that BJM!

Elysa said...

Thanks for posting, gal pals. Having her as a daughter is quite the trip!