Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ANOTHER "I WANNA READ IT" BOOK



Fellow Swazi-tripper and sweet friend Lisa Samson has another book due out in March and I'm already chomping at the proverbial bit to read it. I love Lisa's writing. In fact, one of her books, QUAKER SUMMER, was used by God in mighty ways to shake up my life...even used it to get me back to Swaziland and those who know me are aware of how much that wrecked my life --- in good ways and needed ways --- but still.



So it is with great anticipation that I look forward to the release of her novel, THE PASSION OF MARY-MARGARET. And for those of you out there who will be desperately searching for just the right birthday gift for this March baby, you might want to look no further. I'm just sayin'.


To read a synopsis of TPOMM go to Lisa's website: http://lisasamson.typepad.com/author_intrusion/2009/01/the-passion-of-marymargaret.html


To visit Lisa's blog:
http://lisasamson.typepad.com/streets_with_dwellings/

1 comment:

Jen U. said...

I am just finishing up Quacker Summer right now.