Wednesday, November 05, 2008

INTERVIEW WITH A NEWLY TURNED 15 YEAR OLD


My, my...hard to believe that it's been 15 years since my life-long dream of becoming a mommy came true when my oldest daughter was born after hours of "trying to go natural" labor. That day ended happily for two reasons, I ended up getting an epidural and my beautiful baby girl was placed in my loving arms.


Thought I'd do a quick interview of that baby girl now turned 15.


So A, can you do a quick summary for us of what your life has been like over the last decade and a half?


You have got to be kidding me.


Okay...so maybe that's too big of an order. Hmmm...well give us a quick summary of what your life is like right now.


It's pretty good. I've got some pretty good friends. I've got a little bat on my arm [don't worry, it's just a stuffed animal]. DON'T SAY THAT MOM!


Why not?


He'll hear you.


Okay.


Anyway...anything else about your life now you want to share?


I got some really good birthday presents.


What'cha get?


BATMAN BEGINS on dvd finally! WALK THE LINE soundtrack. CAMP ROCK lipgloss that was way too strong. A JONAS BROTHER pin. Reeses Cups. M&M's. And bright blue nail polish. I'll be buying the rest of the gifts this Saturday at the Mall.


So what's been the best part of your birthday day?


Probably listening to the WALK THE LINE soundtrack two times in a row.


Any culinary highlights for the day?


I made biscuits. My little brother made pizza.


What do you look forward to doing the most over the next year?


Driving. Getting a job. Going to Africa. Making money.


How do you think you've changed the most in the last year?


It's too much to even say.


How do you think you'll change over the next year?


I have no idea.


None at all?


No, none. I didn't expect most of the things that happened this year.


BWAHAHAHA! Now, daughter B, is taking over the pc while her mum is away and SHE will do the rest of the interview. Try and stop me.


Now, let's get personal.


1. Who could you see yourself with in one year?


Batboy, my bat.


What?!! You can't hook up with a Beanie Baby! Sheesh.


Um.....I'm not planning on hooking up with anyone.


OK, 2. What do you think has changed the most about you in the past year or so?


My looks.


You're telling me! Alrighty, 3. What's the weirdest thing you are wearing right now?


A bat on my wrist and a pair of child's sunglasses without lenses....silver ones, that are pointed.


Yeah, weird.


Oh! Look who's talking?


Whatever ML. 4. What do you like the most about your new and improved fifteen year old self? Huh, huh?


I haven't even been 15 for a whole day and you sound like Lucy from Peanuts.


5. Where do you think you'll be in another 15 years?


Married to some really hot, amazing guy. Probably will already have, like, three kids. And, I'll probably be sitting in a chair.........I don't know WHY I just said that!


Okay, okay....Mom's back. Time for B & A to go watch a late night movie and me to finish this interview up and get to bed.


Happy Birthday for the last time, Punkie. I love you so very much.


1 comment:

Rhonda Jeanne said...

GOSH they are so much FUN!!!! Smooch 'em for me.