Thursday, June 21, 2007

5 THINGS I DIG ABOUT JESUS

Shauna at
http://shaunarumbling.blogspot.com/ tagged me for this meme.

Here are the rules-

* Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
* Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
* Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here so that others can read them.

Its pretty hard to narrow it down to just 5, but here goes:

  1. He loves me even though He knows all the dirt on me...and believe me, some of that dirty is nasty!
  2. Before I messed up, He had already provided the way for me to be made clean.
  3. He liked to shake up the establishment and really make people THINK!
  4. Jesus walked this earth as a real man, yet was ALL GOD!
  5. He liked to party! And because of the freedom He has brought me, I can party with all my heart! I can dance, I can sing, I can laugh...and its a celebration that will last forever. W-O-W!

I LOVE YOU, JESUS!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!!

No comments: