Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GOOD AND TIRED

Whew! What a long, long day. Left this morning for We Will Go and just got back a bit ago.

P7240005 resized

We helped with church group teams, worked around the We Will Go base, met with missionaries from Atlanta, visited what will be our new neighborhood library, grocery shopped at what will be our new Kroger, and ended up the night with a We Will Go Family party saying goodbye to interns finishing up their commitments and blessing three birthday people.

It was a good day full of Jesus love, prayer, worship, good food, new friends, work, laughter, and even some tears. It was a day of joyful blessings and hard realizations. It was a day ordained by God and I'm thankful that I get to be a part of it all.

And now I'm thankful that I'm putting myself in the bed and am going to sleep really well tonight.

'Night all and please pray for us as we have another day of ministry ahead of us! We want to do it all through Him and for Him.

No comments: