Saturday, January 15, 2011

DIFFERENCE OF ONE

Mother Teresa said, “I never look at the masses as my responsibility; I look at the individual. I can only love one person at a time - just one, one, one. So you begin. I began - I picked up one person. Maybe if I didn't pick up that one person, I wouldn't have picked up forty-two thousand....The same thing goes for you, the same thing in your family, the same thing in your church, your community. Just begin - one, one, one.”



This video was shown at the recent Children's HopeChest conference for all the coordinators of the various carepoints in Swaziland and Uganda. These folks are working to bring the love of God to extremely impoverished children. Our Bheveni coordinators were part of that group that met to plan how they could bring hope and life to places filled with despair and death, places like the community that surrounds the Bheveni Carepoint.

There are still eleven children at the Bheveni Carepoint in Swaziland needing help. Maybe you can't change the whole world, but you can help change the world for one of these kids, a child like 14 year old Ncenekile. And if you can't do it alone, maybe you and a friend, or a church, or a group can.

If all of us just helped one, we WOULD change the world!

To find out more about sponsoring a child through Children's HopeChest, visit:

http://moms4change.net/sponsor-an-orphan/

No comments: