Sunday, February 21, 2010

WE HAVE HAD A HOUSE FIRE BUT GOD IS GOOD!

It is late and I'm exhausted but I wanted my Graceland readers to know our news. Yesterday morning, a fire started in our toaster. Everyone is safe. The house is unlivable but it could be so much worse.

Our family is staying in a nearby hotel paid for by our insurance company. The kids are loving the indoor pool and the cable tv....OLYMPICS! It has just been incredible how God has taken care of us and the love we are receiving from people is overwhelming.

I've got so much more to share but I have got to get some sleep tonight.

Please pray that...

*...we'll be able to get much needed rest tonight

*...we'll continue to rest in God's amazing peace

*...when the insurance appraisal team assesses the damage tomorrow that we'll find favor in their eyes

*...an RV will be provided for us so we can live on our land, care for critters, and more easily salvage, clean, and rebuild

*...as a family, we'll be patient and loving with each other

*...we'll continue to see the many blessings involved in this situation.

Thanks in advance and I"ll post more when I"m able to.
Elysa

No comments: