Monday, October 26, 2009

INTRODUCING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR MENAGERIE
.
.
My 3rd daughter LG would like you to become acquainted with the newest member of our family. This new member is very tiny, very furry, and very, very fat.
.
His name is Logan Seal and he's a kitten but we just like to call him Logan for short.
.
Who named him that and why?
.
"A" because she likes seals.
.
What about the Logan part?

.
I don't know where she got that from, I think that she just added that name on.
.
Okay, go on.
.
And he really likes to roll and claw and bite but sometimes his biting tickles. Though he's real cute and good with tricks.
.
What kind?
.
Well, he can roll. And he can fight. And he can run real fast. And he can walk backwards. But he's real cute when he walks up to you and starts cuddling up with you. It's so cute. And his mom abandoned him when he was less than a week old so we had to take him inside because none of the other cats would take him that were girls and already had another litter. Oh, and also, he's 3 weeks or 3 and a half weeks.
.
What do you do to take care of him?
.
I feed him, play with him, send him to bed, turn on music. He loves SPIRIT music. It's about this horse. His name is Spirit.
.
And Logan Seal likes music?
.
Yeah. But he doesn't like to play with yarn but he does like to play. When you shake your finger around he follows it.
.
What's your favorite thing about having a tiny kitten to take care of?
.
He's real cute and you can play with him.
.
What's your LEAST favorite thing about having a tiny kitten to take care of?
.
He wakes me up in the middle of the night.
.
Do you think having Logan Seal will help you be a better mommy when you grow up?
.
Eh, I don't think so that much.
.
Why don't you think it will help you?
.
Because he's just a kitten and also you do other things with kittens than you do with babies. That's why I don't think that. But do you know what I do not like at all?
.
No, what?
.
[My sister A], she lays these towels over all this poop in the box so then it smells so terrible I just have to plug my nose so hard to get all the smell away.
.
Wow.
.
I know.....

Hmmmmm....maybe we need to give Big Sister A equal air time for her rebuttal.

No comments: