Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

And what better way to show how much I love my friends than with a mushy song from MY decade, the 80's....



Gosh, don't you just miss those awesomely cool blazers? Okay, so maybe not, but I do miss a lot of you on this Valentine's Day. And though this song has probably been WAY over used, its only because its words are true. A lifetime is not too long to lives as friends and my life is so much richer because of the friends God has blessed me with. I love y'all!

Alright, now that we've gotten all sad and sentimental, here's some fun happiness heading your way...





That one goes out to all of you but it always reminds me especially of my Troubadour sisters who were around during my MUW days!

And again...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Y'ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a crack up!

Elysa said...

Does that mean I crack you up with laughter or I'm mentally CrAcKeD? Just trying to decide if I'm supposed to feel flattered or insulted here.