Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DEDICATED TO THOSE STILL IN SWAZILAND
.



.
I Saw What I Saw Lyrics by Sara Groves


I saw what I saw and I can't forget it



I heard what I heard and I can't go back



I know what I know and I can't deny it



Something on the road, cut me to the soul



Your pain has changed me



your dream inspires



your face a memory



your hope a fire



your courage asks me



what I'm afraid of (what I am made of)



and what I know of love



we've done what we've done and we can't erase it



we are what we are and it's more than enough



we have what we have but it's no substitution



Something on the road, touched my very soul



I say what I say with no hesitation



I have what I have and I'm giving it up



I do what I do with deep conviction



Something on the road, changed my world





This songs says what is in my heart today and I dedicate it to those still in Swaziland who I love dearly. My life has been changed by your hopes, your faith, your trials, your courage, your love. I pray that God will provide abundantly for your every need...that His blessings will run over like flooded rivers that can't be held back. And I pray that one day He will use me to bless you...for you have enriched my life in amazing ways.



No comments: