Friday, July 08, 2011

WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT?

Hmmm....I kinda don't know what to blog about tonight. It isn't that I don't have a lot on my mind, sometimes I just get sorta too full to put it all into words and when you combine that with it being late and I'm tired, well...you get the picture.

I think I'll just list a few random things and hope that it isn't so random that it is not even worth reading.

Okay, let's see ---

*Oh! I know. I just receive an instant message via facebook from Anna a few minutes ago. That always makes my mom-of-a-missionary day.

*Haven't heard from David's team directly yet but we did hear indirectly from another missionary in Peru. She said that they have been doing Vacation Bible Schools, teaching English, and working on a drama that they are going to perform as part of their ministry. She said that "the students are learning a lot and loving each other well". Loving each other well...doesn't get much better than that, does it?

*My cousin Elliott continues to improve and is out of ICU and in his own room now. Thanks for your prayers and please keep praying as he heals up and learns to walk again minus a leg and part of another. He seems to be in great spirits from what I hear and I know that it is because of God.

*In closing, here is a photo of Anna in Thailand. It totally blesses my mama heart to see her so happy.




Goodnight to you all and thank you for your continued prayers and support!

No comments: