Friday, October 22, 2010


THE NINTH ONE Our third born daughter celebrated her ninth birthday while Jim and I were in Africa. It was hard for me, as her mommy, to not be here on her special day. But my mom and her siblings celebrated with her, and then once we were back, we had a special dinner in her honor.

Often on my kids' birthdays, I interview them about their birthday celebrations and also about their present day life and what they hope for their future. Hence, here is an interview all about my beautiful, blonde daughter.

To get started, please tell me and my readers what you did on your actual birthday:

Well, we watched PRINCE CASPIAN. I got a hat from my best friend. I got sherbet ice cream.

So what did you do special on the day we celebrated with you?

We went shopping for my birthday presents and I bought stuff with my birthday money. I bought a LITTLEST PET SHOP SET, well, two. I bought a paint set, a 3-d chalk set. Then we had pizza bites and pizza for supper. And ice cream with blueberry cobbler. Then we opened up presents. I got lipstick, Cookies-and-Creme chocolate bar, a whale stuffed animal, crayons, clothes, socks, Silly Bands, and that's all.


That's a lot. You have a family that really loves you! So, tell me about you right now. What is your favorite color?

Orange and red.

Really? I didn't know that. I thought it was purple or blue.

No.

Okay, what is your favorite food?


Hmmm...that's hard. I don't know.


Well, what are a few of your favorite things to eat?


Super Hero ice cream, bacon and sausage and pepperoni pizza, sherbet icecream, blueberry cobbler, pumpkin pie, apple pie....I can't think of anything else now.


What is your favorite animal?


Stuffed animal?


Any animal.


That's too much!


Well, top favorite animals then.


Cats and.....deers. Baby kittens. That's my top.


What do you like doing most when you have the choice?


Going to a movie and playing the wii. Oooh....and computer.


What's your favorite toy?


Too hard, too hard. But probably Legos.

More than LITTLEST PET SHOP?

Ye-a-h.


But you always spend all your money on LPS.

Legos are expensive.

What's your favorite movie or TV show?


For TV show, I would say Season 2 of SUITE LIFE ON DECK. And favorite movie? PRINCE CASPIAN.


What college do you think you'd like to attend?


I don't know.

What career do you think you'd like to pursue?


Art.

What kind of art?


Drawing art.


Are there any new things you learned to do this year or you got really good at doing?

Well, I learned how to ride a bike. And I got really good at it, too. I'm getting good at cursive and I can skate really, really good.


What is your favorite subject?

Explode the Code.

Phonics and reading?


Yes.
Do you want to get married?

Ummmm....I don't know.


So you don't know if you want to get married and be a mom?


It might hurt.


Yeah, it usually does. But it is well worth it. After all, I got you out of the deal!

No comments: