Thursday, November 19, 2009

REMEMBER NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE???
.
Big sleeves, skills, chapstick, voting for Pedro, ligers, Happy Hands, Lucky, tots, Gosh!

Well the guy who brought the world that delightfully geeky movie, as well as the magnificent NACHO LIBRE, is back with another one --- GENTLEMEN BRONCOS! It looks totally stupid and random, just the way I like Hess' movies!
.
Basic plotline, a homeschooled kid writes a science fiction story that gets stolen by a big-time but desperate author. What results is pure cheese bliss the way only Jared Hess can dish it up.
.
I've not been able to find out if it'll be hitting the big screen in my area, but if not, it'll be one of the very rare dvds that I ever purchase for myself. And when I have my first screening, you're invited! Leave your sophistication at the door, bring a 6 pack of iced rootbeer, and join me for dark chocolate m&m's and my world famous popcorn as we laugh ourselves silly.
.
Gosh...make plans now!

No comments: