Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ANOTHER ONE COUNTS HER BLESSINGS

Little Miss M and Daughter B have counted their blessings, now it is time for the oldest girl baby. Here goes:
.
1. God's eternal, always forgiving, always take-you-back-no-matter-how-many-times-you-leave, always amazing love.
.
2. My trip to Africa and my incredible teammates. I love every single one of them an insane amount.
.
3. The Dark Knight . I heart Batman!
.
4. The perfect combination of Gambit and Rogue and great music.
.
5. A job that pays.
.
6. Intense dramatic conversations with Camille, which in the course of an hour, we're known to cry and laugh ourselves sick.
.
7. Christopher not only putting up with my intense moods and attitude, but also encouraging and joining in.
.
8. JAM
.
9. New Orleans.
.
10. A really great family who still...for some reason!..loves me!
.
11. Madeline's blonde moments, her "Hey now"s and her hilarious squeaks when she's mad, and her turnaround.
.
12. Lessons learned.
.
13. My independent nature.
.
14. My driver's license.
.
15. Alyssa's sweetness and hard hugs.
.
16. Orphan kids that love unconditionally.
.
17. Logan Seal and the too short time we had together.
.
18. Hair dye.
.
19. My ultimate Partner In Crime...Batboy!
.
20. All the birthday wishes, phone calls, and presents I got.
.
21. Starr (of my heart)
.
22. Coffee House at Canton Christian center
.
You've come up with more than anyone else so far.
.

I'm very thankful this year.

.
Any other blessings to count?
.
23. Two new Bibles
.
24. X-Men
.
25. Freedom
.
Okay, I guess that will be it for now, though there's tons of other things I'm thankful for. These are just some that popped in my head. This has been the best year of my life. There were a lot of really hard things that happened to me and others close to me...a lot of difficult lessons learned...a lot of tears cried...but, the good things and the new experiences were worth it. This has really been a good year.

No comments: