Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN???
.
Regular visitors to Graceland will have noticed that I've been absent from the blog . I was able to get away and go back to my alma mater, Mississippi University for Women, for a few days. My in-laws live in the area so I took my oldest daughter and son up to stay with them. The oldest daughter puttered around the place with her Grandma Mac and found a cool trench coat at a Salvation Army thrift store. My son and his Grandfather built a beautiful, wooden box for his scout troop. While they were doing the grandparent-thing, I was on campus with my social club, The Troubadours, helping them with Rush...or as they now call it, recruitment of new members.
.
We all had a crazy fun time! Here are some pics from the trip:







I'll try to caption some of these tomorrow. I'm just too worn out to do it now.

No comments: