Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SWIMMING IN THE DEEP END

This week is super busy --- Homecoming, freshmen orientation, ballet classes, swim lessons, David's birthday, a fundraiser rummage sale for Patrick, out-of-town guests, Betsie's first graduation, a party for David,  and all the regular plus irregular things that go on at We Will Go.

 Like a stressed out kid learning to swim in the deep end, I have felt in over my head and really overwhelmed with all that is going on but thankful for a biological family and a ministry family willing to pitch in and help as needed. I'm also thankful for a God who is willing to provide and keep me sane.

And speaking of learning to swim, I'm also very thankful for one of our We Will Go friends who is giving our kids swimming lessons, which in this case, means putting up with a lot of drama.  Aye-yi-yi.

Madel, you are a true saint!

No comments: