Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MY SWEET SEATMATES

A little over 15 months ago, I was on a plane heading to Africa with my big ole MacFamily. Merry was usually my seatmate on her maiden voyage as a world traveler.


In six weeks from today, I'll once again be traveling to Africa. This time, my seatmate will be one of my best friends, Rhonda Roberts. This will also be her maiden voyage to the other side of the world.


Pray for all of us as we prepare for what God is going to do during our time together and our time in Swaziland. Obviously, I desire your prayers as we seek God's will and provision concerning our call to live and serve in Swaziland, but I also desire your prayers for my sweet friend. She is going primarily to support me and help me as I start meeting with real estate agents, prayer walk in areas we're considering living in, meeting with missionaries, etc. but I also want her to have an amazing experience, too. I want her to not only be there to help me in my journey, but I want this time in Africa to enrich her journey with the Lord. I want her to hear from God about His plans and purposes for her life and the life of her family. I want her to see things about herself and how He sees her that she's never realized before. I want her to come back to America overwhelmed with good gifts from our loving Father.

 Would you join me in praying all these things for my faithful friend?

 I would really appreciate it.

No comments: