Monday, December 07, 2009

A SHORT POST AND A BIG "WOO-HOO"!!!
It's late so I need to keep this short, but I just had to share our BIG news....no, I'm not "with child", nor are we moving to Africa next month, and we did not hire a full time housekeeper, but I'm still excited! Hubby found a great Black Friday deal online and we were able to use Christmas money to buy a fabulous, new HP pc. Our old one really was falling apart. It was not uncommon for our windows to just suddenly shut down several times in one hour and don't even get me started on how long it actually took to just get the thing to turn on in the morning. I could literally make breakfast faster than it could wake up.


So with no sadness, I bid the old pc adieu and say welcome to my new baby. You and me, PC, we've got a lot of good times to be a happening at just the click of the furless mouse.

No comments: