Saturday, July 04, 2009

OUR 4TH STARTED WITH A BANG!

.
We woke up this morning to find a message from our daughter in Swaziland waiting at facebook. Here's what she sent us from a Manzini internet cafe:
"I have literally 5 minutes so I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. This trip
is more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. I love my team (which is a
big thank you God) & I wanted to warn y'all that I've changed SO much! Hope
that's ok with y'all! Well even if it isn't, it's all been thru God so yeah
*shrugs* Gotta go! Bye!"
This was our first 4th of July without her and though I missed her, I wouldn't want her anywhere else but exactly where God wants her to be...and for now, that's in beautiful Swaziland.


By the way, A and her team are serving at the Timbutini Carepoint which is between Manzini and Big Bend which you can see on this map. They were supposed to be going to a Swazi-style 4th of July celebration in Ezulweni which is between Mbabane and Manzini.

No comments: