Tuesday, October 28, 2008


WHAT I CAN'T WAIT TO READ!!!
.
My dear friend Lisa Samson, beautifully hip chick and uber talented author, is working on yet another word masterpiece, this time it's a book and this book is about something I'm very passionate about...Swaziland and it's people, especially the precious children and their dire situation. Lisa was who God used to get me back to Africa after 18 years. I was there with her as she experienced it for the first time.
.
Gifted writer that she is, I can't wait to read her account of our African tale and see not only how she communicates about the needs of the Swazi nation, but what God is teaching her about himself through the whole process.
.
For a sneak peak excerpt from the book and to get a glimpse of how God is drawing Lisa deeper into an understanding of His loving Fatherhood through this process, visit her blog at:
.
.
And then put this book on your wishlist!
.

No comments: