Friday, July 27, 2007

A PAIR OF PURSES Yesterday, the Swazi purses I ordered from Children's HopeChest arrived. They are BEAUTIFUL! I am so pleased. These are going to make great Christmas gifts. I wanted to post this photo of my 2 oldest daughters holding them to give you a better idea of the size, detail work, etc. These are big enough to not only make great purses, but would make great tote and diaper bags.

To read the original post about these purses, the African women who make them, and the orphans who benefit from the purchase, please see this post:

http://elysasmusingsfromgraceland.blogspot.com/2007/07/purses-for-purpose-did-you-know-that.html


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Elysa!

I hope you can help. I emailed Dana twice and have rec'd no response... any idea how I can order some of these purses? Perhaps you could email me the information you have?

My address is
ejsmith(at)nc(dot)rr(dot)com

Thanks a lot!!

Emily