Monday, December 09, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!

Happy 15th birthday, dear Patrick!
I pray that this coming year is your best ever.  I know that moving to Africa  is not without potential stress and there are some aspects that seem less than ideal to you, but I'm praying that this year will be the first year of an amazing adventure and that God begin showing you the unique giftings and passions He has put in your life as you start to get a glimpse of how He wants to use you to impact the places He sends you.
 
He has put into your life so much and as your mama, I'm blessed to be seeing how those things are starting to come to life.  When you sat up all night just a couple of weeks ago with that cold neighbor, that was truly being Jesus to that man.  I was blown away by your compassionate heart.  I can't even begin to imagine whatever acts of love and sacrifice you will do in the days, months, and years to come.

Don't settle for less, Patrick.  Live your life to the fullest as He has planned.  People are going to be in awe by what God does in and through your life.

I love you!
Mom

No comments: