Thursday, November 07, 2013

LET THE RECORD SHOW


Let the record show that though we left Mississippi on Monday, spent all of Tuesday walking around Frankfurt, flew overnight to Johannesburg, arrived Wednesday morning with only about 6 or 7 hours of sleep in total since Monday, and then we had about a 4 hour drive to Manzini, I have experienced no jet lag.  I have been, in fact, bright eyed and bushy-tailed today, going to sleep last night at the proper time and getting a wonderful night's rest.

Let it also show for the record that this happens every time I come to Swaziland.

And thirdly, let it also show for the record, that the reverse does NOT hold true.  When I return TO the States, it often takes DAYS before I readjust and sometimes I am even downright physically ill.

Obviously, I am created for Swaziland. And if that dissertation isn't enough to prove my point, here are photos from the last day and a half.


And even Jim has known to get bubbly in Africa so you KNOW it is a God thing for sure.

No comments: