Wednesday, August 05, 2009

PRAY FOR THE TEACHERS ON DAY 5

Would you please join with me and others in praying WITH the children who are being ministered to through the work of Children's Cup during this special forty days of prayer? Here is today's prayer focus:

In order for our children to learn to read, they must be taught. Our teachers must be anointed to serve. They need great compassion along with their God-given teaching skills. Oh Lord, please bless our committed staff of teachers with all of their needs, and provide more teachers as needed.

“Do you remember the day you stood in the Lord’s presence at Mount Sinai? The Lord said, ‘Moses, bring the people of Israel here. I want to speak to them so they will obey me as long as they live, and so they will teach their children to obey me too.’” - Deuteronomy 4:10 (CEV)



Name: Bill Westers

Church/Business: Christian Life Academy

Address: 2037 Quail Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808

Position: High School French & World Geography Teacher

Email: bill.westers@gmail.com

Blog: billwesters.blogspot.com

Facebook: Bill Westers

Twitter: @billwesters

Other: My heart for missions led me to Oral Roberts University, where I got a degree in French with a secondary major in Missions. I look forward to eventually serving God on the mission field.


Here’s a video of the kids at Lagoba CarePoint in Swaziland Africa praying over their teachers.

No comments: