Monday, August 24, 2009

DAY 24: PRAYING FOR THE CAREPOINTS

Today, Children's Cup is asking that you please pray for their CarePoints in Africa:


A CarePoint is not just a building where people meet. It is a oasis of safety. A feeding place. A meeting place. A learning place. A place to receive medical care. A CarePoint is just that: a place to receive care. But it is also a place to receive love and hope and stickers and friends. The best friend is Jesus.

“I will rejoice and be glad because of your mercy. You have seen my misery. You have known the troubles in my soul. You have not handed me over to the enemy. You have set my feet in a place where I can move freely.” - Psalm 31:7-8 (GWT)





These photos were taken on our trip last year at a Children's Cup CarePoint in Manzini, Swaziland.

To read the full post and watch the video about Children's Cup carepoints, go to: http://childrenscup.org/v2/fortydays/?p=220

No comments: