Saturday, December 16, 2006

GET GRINCHED!

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is to watch the animated HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS. Well if you're feeling in a bit of a grinchy mood yourself, or perhaps one of your loved ones is being a bit of a miser today, then go to this website and find out just the name to suit you during this grumpy time:

http://www.yourgeekfriend.com/GrinchName/GrinchName.php

Who knows, going by the "Grinch Name" might actually cause you to giggle yourself OUT of that persnickety funk!

Sincerely,
Elysa
AKA Frownymonster Rottenhead (but only when I don't get enough sleep or chocolate)

P.s. I'm married to Crabbyfrown Rottenhead (known to his close friends as Grumpcrab). And our lovely children are (starting from oldest to youngest) Bleakwhiner, Moodymonster, Crabbygrinch, Moodygrinch, Crabbypout, Crabbygloom, and Miserlygrinch. Though I can honestly say that I'm thankful that my wee one is definitely more of a merry "Who" like Cindy Lou than a green ole stinker and will rarely need this new moniker!

No comments: