Thursday, October 05, 2006

A NEW State Visited!

For those of you who know me personally, you probably know that I LOVE to travel!!! This past week, my awesome hubby blessed me with a trip to Massachusets to visit my longtime friend Denise B. and her family. I had a marvelous time and will share many details soon (promise!) but for now, I'm limited in my pc and blogging time as I'm trying to get caught up on a frightful amount of things that piled up while I was gone. I DID stumble across this neat website that lets you generate your own maps. There was one that enabled me to mark every state I've visited. I just HAD to do this since I now get to add Mass. to my list of states.



href="http://www.world66.com/myworld66">create your own
personalized map of the USA
or check out our href="http://www.world66.com/northamerica/unitedstates/california">California
travel guide

(BTW, I don't know how to get all this code off of my blog. I think its just supposed to say "Create your own map of the USA at _______ and then a link. If anyone can tell me how to fix this, please let me know!)

And now when I'm crooning VeggieTales THE PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING SONG, I'll never again truthfully be able to sing "...and I've never been to Boston in the fall". :)



No comments: