Monday, November 21, 2011

I'M IN A PICTURE PICKLE!

Blogger has informed me that I've filled up my Picasa photo storage allotment. It is not allowing me to upload any more photos to my blog. To be honest, I don't think I can blog without pictures.

It would be like popcorn without salt.

Mamas without chocolate.

French fries without ketchup.

The 4th without fireworks.

And Africa without Swaziland!

I'm hoping I can fix this situation. There has to be a solution. I really don't want to have a mental and emotional breakdown two days before Thanksgiving.

AAAA-A-AH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay....now I've vented, I'll stop freaking and get to work on solving the dilemma.

Til then, hope your world is full of amazing images, even if images from Graceland are not among what you're viewing.

No comments: