Monday, November 07, 2011

ANOTHER AUCTION for AFRICAN TRIP

As I was going thru a big ole pile in my room (story of my life...but that's for another post) I came across two more wooden salt & pepper shakers that my husband brought home from his Thailand trip. I thought we'd already auctioned off all of them last spring, but apparently I was wrong.


Since we're raising money for our family's upcoming trip to Swaziland, I thought I'd go ahead and put them up for auction. They would make nice Christmas, wedding, or first-home gifts.




If you would like to bid on these solid wood shakers bought at the Chang Rai Street Market, here's how you do it:

Like last time we auctioned off Thai shakers, the bidding will start at $10 on each pair. If you want to bid, leave me a comment with the amount you are bidding and some kind of contact information in case you win. Please make sure you designate if you are bidding on the egg-shaped or the rectangular-shaped shakers. We will add $2 to the winning bid to cover shipping if we need to mail them.

The bidding will end at 5:00, this coming Sunday.

Thanks for your interest and feel free to tell others about this auction. The more that know about it, the more chance we have of getting bids.

No comments: