Sunday, June 17, 2012

FATHER'S DAY LOVING

A video from our Father's Day celebration and messages from Merry and Laura.


"Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you because you let me watch movies that Mom doesn't, you take us on camping trips, you read bed-time stories, you take us to the movies, and you are a good daddy." --- From 10 year old Laura

"I'm wishing you Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you because you let me ride on Pepper [the horse]. I love you because you take me to things that only me and you go to. You take us on walks. You let me watch movies. You're a good dad because you read us books. I love you because you love me. I love you because you're a good dad, you train us right, and I love you because you were able to hang up a picture for me, two of my pictures I wanted you to hang up. I love you because you want to train us and you are the right Father for us. And that would be just about it!" --- From 6 year old Merry

Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband, father of my 7 beautiful children, and to all the dads in my life --- my dad Ed Harvey, my step-dad Roy Clark, Jim's dad James MacLellan, and all the spiritual fathers that God has blessed me with over the years. I love you all, even if you are no longer with me but gone ahead to the greatest Father ever, our Lord God in Heaven.

No comments: