Saturday, June 06, 2009

PRAISING GOD TONS and TONS
.
Well, we prayed that God would send us tons of people to buy tons of stuff today and He came through in a BIG way! We raised over $600 this weekend for Megan's missions trip to Swaziland. I would tell you the exact amount, but my brain is quickly shutting down after waking up uber early this a.m. and then being out in the blessed sunshine for so long. I'm about to go get in my jungle beach monkey bed (yes, I sleep in a jungle beach monkey bed) and sleep, sleep, sleep.
.
Hard to believe my girl and her bestie will be leaving for Africa in just a couple of weeks.
.
Without me.
.
Sniff-sniff.
.
Okay, I'm going to stop before I get all maudlin.
.
Thanks for your prayers and thanks to those of you who helped out with the fundraising. You are a true gift from the Father.

No comments: